Bump on nipple. Sore to touch, growing bigger. What could it be?

Hi I am a 26 year old female with a raised pimple looking bump on my left nipple . It is so sore to touch or if anything touches it. I ve had it for over a week and it seems to be getting bigger and more sore. Should I be worried. I ve never had anything like this nor has my mother. Should I be worried?? Being the Holiday season it s very difficult to seek a doctor and soon I ll be out of my hometown going back to school where I don t have a doctor. Please help as I am very stressed at the moment.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013