Bump near vaginal opening. Recently had baby, not sexually active. What could it be?

Friday night I was taking a shower when I noticed a weird bump type thing near my vaginal opening as I washed. I didn t touch it again and I didn t freak out, I just finished my shower. When I got out I took a flashlight and sat in front of a mirror so I could see what was going on. From inside my vagina, there is a small pink finger or nub poking out. My vagina does not look like it normally does, and the color looks kind of white, instead of being pink. It kind of doesn t look like it is opened to the inside, if that makes sense. I can t go to the doctor yet because it is the weekend, and I am very scared. It doesn t seem to hurt. Some helpful information might be: I am 20, I had a baby 8 months ago, I am NOT sexually active in any way and have not had sex since before the baby was born. I looked up what it could be, and the closest thing I could find was cysts or vaginal prolapse, due to pregnancy. I do not have money, so I can t pay to ask a question, sorry. What do you think it might be?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013