Squishy pink spot near the vaginal opening, not sexually active. What could it be?

Just on the top if my vagina near the opening about 2 cm away is a spot thing that is squishy its pink I have tried squeezing it but nothing has come out. I am not sexually active and have not done anything with anyone or to myself. I have trimmed around the area to see if that helps do you think you know what it may be? ThAnkyou
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
From history it seems that you might be having ingrown hair follicle infection giving rise this problem.
Clean the part with warm water and apply antibiotic cream locally for 2-3 days.
Ok and take care.