Bump inside neck, painful to the touch. Should I see a doctor?

I have a bump inside my neck by my throat . its not visible from the outside and its not painful. But when i touch it, there is pain. When i swallow i can feel it. I have a really high pain tolerance so i can t tell if it hurts a little and i just don t feel it strong enough to notice but i can feel a little push, almost like its in the way, but i can swallow perfectly. When i exercise my pulse gets really fast so I m guessing its an artery . Should i see a doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012