Bruise on arm. Icing the area led to tightness and tingling. What should i do?

I am hoping that you can help me, I have a few hours ago around 2 hours ago i finished training at the gym and i did pushing movements. I felt fine and i had no pain at all until about 20 minutes ago, i got into the shower and after a few minutes i extended my left arm and i felt a sharp pain in the outer head of my left tricep ( sort of like a tense pinch). I immediately jumped out the shower and had a look in the mirror to see to see that i had a small bruise under about half way up my arm. i have iced the area to try and reduce any swelling but i am really worried to extend my arm fully in case i get the pain again. Also after icing the area i am starting to feel tightness and tingling on my left hand.

Could you please adivce me with what i should do?

Kind regards,

Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013