Brown/pink spotting, sore pain in lower stomach. On ortho tricyclen Lo. Reasons ?

I am 25 years old and have been spotting since July 26th my menstrual cycle is not supposed to start until Aug 8th. The discharge is what seems like old blood brown/pink and lasts all day everyday. Since the spotting started I have had a sore pain in my lower stomach under my belly button towards the right/middle that is painful to the touch a. I wonder what this means I take birth control pills ortho tricyclen Lo and have been since a birth after giving birth to my son April 28th 2010 by c-section. My periods come at the same time every month and are usually heavy.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012