Changed birth control pill to diane 35. Dosage of diane pill?

Hi, I just got my birth control switched from tricyclen lo to Diane -35 for my acne . I finished my pack of tricyclen on Saturday and usually get my period on Wednesday then start a new pack on the Sunday but now that I m switching to Diane it says to start it on my first day of menstrual bleeding which would be Wednesday but then that doesn t leave a week between when I finished taking tricyclen, so should I start it on Wednesday or Sunday?
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012