Broken blood vessel on calf

I can feel a slight bump on my right calf and it is very sore I was driving a long time today it feels like a broken blood vessel What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011
Hello,thanks for posting query.There is a chance due to prolong driving your muscle might have gone sore at that place.In normal case without injury blood vessel can not broke.Please try ice application over that area and if you have pain and swelling you can take analgesic that suits you.Mostly this should take care of this,if not please visit your doctor.