Breathless, upper back pain, exhausted, irritable, lightheaded. Irregular periods. Low BP. Hypothyroidism?

Hello. I ve been feeling breathless easily lately. I ve upper back pains which results in shortness of breath. I get exhausted easily. I feel irritable and restless. My chest would feel uncomfortable at times. Occasionally, I wake up in the middle of the night feeling really hot. At times, the people around me feels normal, but I feel really hot too. I feel lightheadedness . I have irregular menstrual cycles. It either comes too early or late. Today, my throat feels rather weird and uncomfortable. I ve low blood pressure . Are these symptoms of hypothyroidism?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012