Body pain, pain in joints, pain in left wrist. Taking painkiller. Cure for symptoms?

Hello, I have pains in many different parts of my body, all in joints, they started about a week ago with a pain on my left wrist, then overnight it passes to my fingers and to my whole hand, the next night it went also to my other hand, then neck and ankles. I went to see my GP 4 days ago he said I hurt my wrists probably doing some work out but what about my neck and ankles? tonight the pain is not getting any better and I have it as well as in my hands on my left shoulder. I have taken pain killer but nothing seen to work. I have always been so healthy and sporty. what is happening to me?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013