Body badly hurt, tired all time. Possibility of fibromyalgia. Pain in knees, thighs. Arthritis test normal. How to cure?

Hi, I have many issues that my dr cannot even figure out even with tests. First off I hurt so bad all over my body all the time and stay so tired all the time. The dr said I may have fibromyalgia. After hurting everyday all over my right knee started to hurt where it was to hard to cross it. It hurt for about three months and it kept getting worse then my left knee started the same thing but not as bad as my right one. Now I am having to use a cane and hold on to a wall to get around. The pain is now traveling up my right inner thigh. They drown blood to see if gout or arthritis was the problem but it came back fine. What do you think it is or what should I do.? Another thing is, I been trying to drink more water instead do soda drinks but my throat gets extremely dry everytime after water and the only way to make it not do it is drinking a soda. Now it dries out even with soda and the roof of my mouth gets worse that everytime I get a drink of anything it burns likes it s cut or something. Please I hope you can help with an answer.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013