Blurry spot in eye. Diagnosed retinal vein occlusion. What are the risks?

I have a blurry spot in my right eye. I can t focus well when reading. Reading glasses help a bit. I still test at 20/20 vision , but it takes a while for me to focus. I had complete eye tests and blood workup. I was diagnosed with retinal vein occlusion. We have ruled out high cholesterol . I do take med for that. I was tested for factorV and found no risk of that. My blood pressure has been running higher than normal and I am in the pre- hypertension range most of the day. I have 2 questions, How can I find out how it was caused? and how can it be treated, or is it permanent?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013