Bleeding started after intercourse, had periods before, dark, painful, dizziness. What could be wrong?

Hi. I had sex today and I've already had my period two weeks ago, but as soon as we started intercoure I started bleeding. And I haven't stopped. This was around 6 hours ago. The blood is very dark. I have very painful periods and they used to be irregular because I'm a recovered anorexic but now they're regular again if that helps? Also when the bleeding started I got very dizzy and nauseous? I'm very confused. I'd appreciate any help. I'm 20 years old
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013