Bleeding after masturbation. What are the odds of losing virginity this way?

i used to masturbate by putting a pillow between my legs and pushing it up and down with my underwear and pants on i never put fingers or any other tool inside my vagina and never masturbated with my cloth off anyway i did this usualy for a year and a half untill one day i masturbated with the pillow then after one hour went to the bathroom and found a couple of blood drops (very light red) with the white fluid, on the toilet paper. and some really pink blood on my underwar after that i stopped masturbating i wanna know what are the odds of loosing virginity that way and is it necessarily that blood drops means loss of virginity im reallly worried
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012