Had periods. Having irregular spotting, bleeding after masturbation. Normal?

I ended my cycle on 01/19 and it was a normal period. On 01/25, 6 days after my period ended I noticed some spotting along with discharge which I had gone to my doctor prior and she informed me that it was normal to spot while ovulating. But yesterday 01/27, I masturbated in the morning and the spotting was the same but in the evening as I stood up a gush of blood came out as if I were on my period. I put a pad on and so far today it has back to spotting. Is this normal or us this something I should go see my doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013