Pregnant. Bleeding after masturbation. Will my baby be fine?

Hi, I am 9 weeks pregnant today. It is a bit embarassing to tell this, but yesterday I masturbated, and I bled 3 pads full. Although it gradually decreased in the evening, and nothing there today morning, I am concerned as to if I did something horribly wrong to harm my baby. I went to the A&E, who wouldn t schedule for me for a scan until tomorrow. I am really scared, and I just want reassurance that my baby will be fine. I did not pass any clots, and did not have any cramping.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012