Bled in first trimester. What are the tiny particles from discharge now?

Hi, I am 20 weeks pregnant . In my first trimester, i was bleeding regularly. I had some pills to drink for that. Can t really remember the name. When I reached my second trimester, it all went gone. I am now 20 weeks pregnant and have nt had any bleeding since then. This mornig when I went to the toilet, and wipe, there was a tiny tiny piece of blood/ skin or slimy thing. But very tine. I was paranoised at once, but went back to the toilet after that again. There was nothing then. Is this normal, and can you please explain to me what it could be or what is happening with my intestines at this stage of my pregnancy that can couse this small bit of spot? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012