Bitter taste in mouth, enlarged lymph node in groin area. Lymphoma, lymph node, bitter taste related?

i have a bitter tast in my mouth for a week now,A month a go i noticed an enlarged lymph node in my groin area, went to my doctor but he didn t worry about it cause i have a pilonedial abcess and thought it cased this lumpy enragement-although it was not painful.the lymph didn t enlarge more since then.Could the bad fast sensation have any relation to the lymph node,could it be a sign of lymphoma .i am a male 25 years old.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012