Been taking overal-L. Will taking too often effect? Had intercourse. Pregnancy chances?

Hi, I m 23 years old. I have been taking overal-L as recommended by my gyne. This month I started overal-L from last wednesday at around 10:30 PM but from the next day I changed my time to 11:55 pm and started taking it at the same time. During the same week on saturday, I forgot taking it at that particular time and instead took it at 01:25 Am which was 2 hours late than the usual time. Will this effect me in any way? Please note that during the month of April last week I had unprotected intercourse with my husband when there was a gap of 7 days, but I got my periods within 72 hours,at the expected date. However in the month of May , the week I stopped overal-L, I took 2 I-pills on different days during the same week. I didn t get my periods till now. I also took two pregnancy tests , one at home and one at the clinic, both of which came out to be negative. I started overal-L this month already,my doc asked me to take it till the packet ends and assured me that I would get my periods after this packet ends.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012