Been experiencing arrythmia, pounding heart and lower rib cage pain. Stopped rogaine. Damage my heart?

I ve been experience arrythmia /extrasystole , pounding heart and lower left rib cage pain for a couple of weeks now, I attributute it to rogaine/ minoxidil hair treatement that i ve been doing, I went to do ecg and blood test and came out normal except for the extrasystoles. I stopped rogaine for a week now but still have symptoms, how long will it take for side effects to disappear, can there be permanent dammage to my heart from this product?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012