Daughter died due to arrhythmia. Had taken Z pack. Does the medication cause arrhythmia? Suspect Z pack as the cause for death?

My daughter had Myocarditis post 4th pregnancy...had arrythmia in recovery room post tying of tubes. Then on anti arrythmia meds for 2 years Taken off meds as condition improved...then 3 weeks later had bronchitis, and ear infection. put on Z pack for 5 days...6th day code arrested...????arrythmia....died age 39. Now Z pak warning by FDA for people with arrythmia problems....What does zithromycin do to cause arrythmia??? I am a nurse and I suspected the Z pak had something to do with her death..
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013