Been diagnosed with endometriosis, IBS. Have positive result for strep B through vaginal swabs. Help

I have been diagnosed with endometriosis , IBS , and there are other problems with my urinary tract/kidneys which I am making appointments with nearby urologists to diagnose. I have been prescribed pain medication off and on for the last 5 years or so. Lately, I need them more than ever, as I also have positive results of Strep B through vaginal swabs. I have chronic pain and I am unsure how to describe to my doctor that my tolerance for pain medication has increased over time; i.e the instructions say to take 1 10mg Vicodin and I need 2 for pain relief. I have researched the difference between addiction and tolerance and I am sure it is my tolerance level. What do I say to her?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012