Back really sore in lower area, cramping in stomach. Possible pregnancy. Can I take Tylenol?

just came from doctors, back really sore in lower area, been running alot and feel good physicaly, but pain scale of 6 on lower back.. he sending me in for ultrasound because i have cramping in my liver area, muscle spasm or liver mass..meantime no antibiotics because of possible pregnancy? last Period was the 21st of jan. urinating alot.....drinking cranberry juice and water. pain hurts may i take a tylenol 3?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013