Back pain, red blotches on back. Negative chest x-ray and VQ scan. Tried tramadol and heating pad

I have had right upper back pain for 8 days. I went to the ER on monday. Did.chest xray and VQ scan, all negative. Im still on pain and red blotches on my back where the pain sight is. No Itching, burning. No hx of blood clots, no sob, no chest pain . Just constant back pain and red blotches. ER said after 6.5 hrs i just have back pain. I have tried heating oad, ice, tramadol, flexeril ,motrin , lortab
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013