Baby conceived by ICSI. Baby's date differ in scans, heartbeat normal. Is baby's growth less?

Hello. I had a scan in the maternity hospital when I was at 9 weeks . the scan showed the baby measured 1.96cm and 8 weeks 4 days. The last scan I had at the maternity hospital was at 6 weeks 3 days but the baby only measured 6 weeks and 1 day. Scans showed heartbeat and doctor seemed happy but now I m starting to worry as baby is a little behind where it should be. We conceived with ICSI so our dates should be correct. Does this sound normal/ok?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013