Pregnant and undergone normal growth scan. Amniotic fluid is decreased. Advised to take argiprime sac powder. Will this cure my problem?

I am 32 week pregnant. i went to doctor for normal growth scan check up. they are not comfortable with growth scan , so again they suggested me to take Doppler scan as well. they found am having just adequate amniotic they suggest me to come to hospital every week. am worried so much.. i donno how it ill be decreased suddenly. is there any way to increase my amniotic fluid. can you please give me right suggestion to increase my amniotic fluid..
they suggested me to take ARGIPRIME SAC - SAC powder.
Posted Sun, 27 Oct 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 1 hour later
you did not mention the quantity of fluid. amniotic fluid index over 9 CMS is normal. if the water is less its important to know that you did not have leaking. you must receive steroids for fetal lung maturity. the medicines I use are argin sachets twice daily. lycopene tab twice daily , astymin forte thrice daily. to drink 2 fresh coconut water daily and about 2-2.5 litres of water daily if no renal problem or high BP. water should be measured weekly or twice weekly depending on the amount . there is possibility of delivery before 37 weeks if water goes below 5-7 cms range. some docs use intravenous fluids to improve it . . I have not found it to be very useful