Are there any chances of pregnancy after having unprotected sex and taking birth control pills ?

I started my birth control pill 14 days ago, on the first day of my period, and last night my boyfriend ejaculated in me ,so it was the 13th day i was on the pill which is around the period i am supposed to be ovulating, and the next day i noticed a bit of spotting which is very unusual because i had been on the pill about 9 months ago before and i never had that side effect, is it possible i am pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011