Am trying to conceive. Taking Metformin and Folate. Tests normal. Advice?

I have been married past 2 yrs we as couple are actively trying for baby since 8 months but unable to conceive. I recently met a doctar who told me to take metformin and folate tablets and I was taking it but felt uneasy and tired after continuing the course. According to my report..all my uterus functions are normal and it mentions as no symptoms of pcos and pcod and my thyroid function t3 t4 TSH are in normal husband s sperm count is 40 million and active sperm is 45% , 35% sluggish and 15% dead in 1 hour. Please advise me what I need to do...ur advise required.. Thanks, Sapna
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013