Altered sugar, cholesterol and creatinine levels. Large fibroids seen in the abdominal scan. Are these related?

i am a 48 yr old woman. i have been having blood sugar drops 2.7 and 2.9. after having some blood test my gp informed me my cholesterol was 5.3 and said my creatinine levels were haywire not sure what he meant. i had an abdominal scan everything was normal except for an enlarged womb extremly large fibroids and a cyst on my right overy. pancreas kidneys and liver ok. i only get these drops during my period could they be related
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013