Allergies, CT scan showed ventilation defect, prominence bi later. Had consume water mixed with apartment leakage. Related?

Hi recently in mid August my apartment received water from a upstairs units as a result of a flood. i was away from ny home for three days. However I came home my apartment was consumed with large ame. allergies ounts water.Today i have allergies, and four xrays latnd a ct scan showing a ventilation defect and promience bi later. My doactors are.still running test. Could this problem be associated with the water in my apartment flood/leak?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013