Aching pain under shoulder blades. On Ibuprofen and advil. Ideas?

I have been having an aching pain in the area just underneath my right shoulder blade on the lower portion. I usually don t feel any aching until noon everyday and then it starts and last until i go to sleep at night. I job requires me to sit at a computer all day but i do get up and walk around several times during the day. I do notice when i take Ibuprofen or Advil it subsides for a few hours but always comes back. It is not a sharp pain but a aching. Do you have any ideas? Thanks ZM
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012