Abortion at 9 weeks, headaches, cough. Side-effects of abortion?

Hello. I had an abortion 10 days ago. I was 9 weeks pregnant at the time. I have had a little bit of bleeding since, nothing major so I am not concerned about that. They said that would be normal. What I have been having are headaches every day. My husband and 2 children all have colds at the moment and I am not sure if my headaches and cough are due to me catching what they have or side-effects of the abortion. I am traveling tomorrow for 4 weeks out of the country and want to ensure I am healthy.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012