Abdominal pains, swollen stomach and dizziness. Abdominal hysterectomy. Any solution for this?

i had a total abdominal hysterectomy on the 7th dec 2012,i am having really bad pains which are sharp and constant abdominal pains which feels like pressure,i also am suffering from dizziness,i am on hrt,it gets more agrevated when i do housework or in a car,driving or passenger,basically any movement at all,im so exhausted too and have dark circles under my eyes which i never had before,my stomach swells up and looks like im pregnant (ive never had children)ive always had a flat stomach,please help thanks
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013