Abdominal pain. MRI shows nodular lesion on uterine wall. Diagnosis?

I have been suffering from acute pain in lower left abdomen near pelvic region for last four years which subsides after a dose of antibiotic and pain-killers. The recurrence is now often and a MRI study was undertaken. The study shows T2 hypo-intense nodular lession along the left leteral uterine wall adjescent to the conu. The report says a subserosal/left broad ligament leiomyoma is seen in relation to left uterine comu. What should be the diagonesis and further course of treatment
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013