6 year old with fever, stomach ache, loss of appetite, constipation and headache. What to do?

Hi doctor My 6 year old little girl has been complaining about a stomach ache and head aches for the last 2 days and generally has not been herself at all. She looks very pale and is very subdued. Last night she had a high temperature and again she is now is complaining about a stomach ache, no temperature as yet. Her stomach feels very hard. She went to the toilet this morning and her stool was very hard. Her appetite is down. Please can you advise as me and my partner are very worried about her.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012