6 year old. Had fever, back of knees hurting. Given acetometophin. What is wrong?

My 6 year old daughter had a fever of 103.7 for about a day, and then the fever went down to 101 and has been there for the past 2 days. Just yesterday, after the fever had been down to 101, she started complaining of the back of her knees (and last night one of her calves) hurting when she walks or bends her knees . She has always been an active girl and has never complained about her legs hurting too much, but she went to the doc about 2 years ago for leg pains which the doc said were probably just growing pains and the pain went away after my daughter was given acetometophin. It hurts enough she is hobbling around. Is it serious enough to take her to a doctor, or could it be dehydration? Thank you. ~Jenny
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013