35 year old having pain in the elbow. Elevated heart rate. Could this be heart related?

I am a 35 year old male that eats healthy and lift weights regularly. I have pain on the inside portion of left elbow . I first noticed it a few months ago. The pain worsens when I do pulling excersises. The pain lingers for days at a time. My concern is that I have noticed my heart rate stays elevated around 90 bpm a few hours after weight training. Normal heart rate is between 58 and 63 beats per minute. My concern is that because of the elevated rate after training coupled with the elbow pain is it heart related or more than likely an injury? I have no health insurance and this whole thing has left me with much anxiety .
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013