Bleeding post cervical cauterization. Advised avoiding running, intercourse. Can I take up light weight training?

I am 36 years old, 145lbs, 5 7 , active, athletic woman. I had cervical cauterization done 2 weeks ago and my doctor said it was quite invasive. He said no intercourse for 6 weeks and no running for a month. After 2 days I started to bleed and I am still bleeding (I did have my period the first week as well). There is a bit of discomfort almost like a period cramp and a bit of pressure when sitting down after a long busy day. I am wondering if there is other activities I can do (i realize no swimming as I cannot use a tampon ) but what about weight training lightly or if comfortable riding my bike. Getting a bit stir crazy to say the least, going from working out 2 times a day everyday to nothing or just walking is crazy! Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012