Belly button bleeding. Using P90x. Want to lose weight. Reason for bleeding, recommended weight reduction measures?

Hello, Names Mike. The guestion I have is based on something that happened in the past and I m not experenceing it now. I m about 5 11 & around 290. About 10 months ago I was working out doing P90x doing bend overs an sit ups.. trying to lose weight , it was helping alot i was makeing alot of progress and i lost about 25 to 30 pounds. However i stopped do to noticeing bleeding in my belly button... not like OMG bleeding just alittle here an there from time to time. never enough to come pouring out or anything. I would like to start working out again but i m afraid of what this is an i dont wanna make it worse, thats the reason i stopped to start with... i really wanna lose weight but this keeps me from doing soo.... So what is this anyway? or what could it be an should i start working out again?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012