Sore muscles, stiffness in right side, pain on lifting heavy objects. Treatment?

I am a 41 years old male. Two days ago I woke up and tried to grab something and my arm muscles ( biceps and forearm ) were sore (like I have started weight training the day before). I noticed stiffness through out right side. I have not done any physical activity the day before. If I grab some heavy object I get this feeling of a sore muscle (same feeling you get when you start weight training). Today is the third day. My muscles are better but can still feel the difference when lifting heavy objects. What can cause it?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012