32 weeks pregnant. Diagnosed with asymmetric IUGR. Scan shows decrease in AC, low fetal weight. Solution?

hi, I am 32 weeks pregnant EDD by LMP is 4/5/2013 and by US is 27/5/2013, recently diagnosed with asymmetric IUGR , all my preg tests and vitals have been normal. but recent scan shows decrease in AC, diastolic notch uterine artery- increased uterine arterial flow resistance estimated fetal weight is 1241 grams, biophysical score is 6/8, amniotic fluid is adequate wht do u advice I should do to so my baby gains weight and is normal at term and what are the chances of a unfavorable outcome as per your experience? thank you
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013