3 year old has swelling after BCG vaccination. Chances of TB infection?

My daughter is 3yrs and her site were she had BCG vaccination is bit swollen now. It was swollen in the early days and subsided eventually, but its back now. My mum is with her and she had TB around 10 years ago, but she is totally cured. X-rays and cultural examinations were negative. i am wondering is this swelling realated to TB infection. My daughter had bad cold last week, but no cough . Wheather TB spread even if it is completely cured? please answer me ASAP.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013