Child tested positive for TB on lymph due to BCG vaccination, on medicines. General side effect if BCG vaccination?

Good day Dr, my son got his bcg immunisation at birth and we discovered a swollen lymp under his right arm . We took him to our peadiatrician who suspected TB of the lymph . He went for a biospy on 15 weeks and it came back possitive for TB of the lymph. I have never had TB nor do I know of anyone who has TB. This TB of the lumph was caused by the immunisation. He is taking the tb meds for 6 months which is a combination of 3 antibiotics . Is this a general side effect of the bcg immunisation, i am getting people saying its impossible and that he should not take the medication? Is it really necessary for the child to drink this medication or will it dissapear on its own?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012