Child has swollen lymph node on neck, back of head, normal test results, on anti-TB drug. Root cause of swollen lymph nodes?

Good day dr, my one year old son has this swollen lymph node on his left hand side of the neck for over nine weeks now. Also i noticed some smaller onces at the back of head after 7weeks the first one came out. scan, x-ray and blood test has been carried out, viral studies and mantoux test have also been done, all show ok. Also he had a repeated bcg at about three months after the first mantoux test was done. he has taken argumentine and presently he is on anitturbaculosis drugs as prescribe by the pedatric surgeon whom i was refered to for biopsy because he suspected it to be BCG induced infection. I am really so confuse about the whole as the actual cause of the swollen lymph has not been dedicated. he is not losing weight, no fever, no rash, no reddness of the skin, no lost of appetite. please what else can i do?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012