Child was vaccinated with easy five at 6 weeks and easy four at 4 week. Should I consult doctor?

Hi Doctor My name is Rajesh , this is abt my lil baby Age:10 weeks , Male My Question is abt Vaccination: Birth: BCG; OPV 0 6 Weeks: Dtwp1 Opv 1; Hep B1; hib1(Easy Five -Panacea Biotec) & IPV1 ; PCV1; Rotavirus 1* 10 Week: Dtwp2;Opv2; Hib2 & IPV2(Easy four - Panacea Biotec)) ;PCv2 ; Rota virus2 My Question is : in the 6th week - Easy Five was given which covers -Dtwp1 Opv 1; Hep B1; hib1 along with IPV1 ; PCV1; Rotavirus 1* BUT in 10th week - Easy Four was given which does not contain - Hep B2? Why , doctor missed out . Shall i consult doctor to get Hep2 dosge as it was missed or it was missed intensionally ......please adivce
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012