19 year old with reddish spots on the joints, fatigue. Had gall bladder removed after twin pregnancy. Need treatment for migraines

I have really bad fatigue and red spots over all my joints when I wake up in the morning I m sore all the time and I m only 19. I have had my gallbladder removed after having twins at 17.i have migraines but have suffered from them since I was 12. And people are starting to think I m insane but I m really in pain but my town is so little the doctors tell me oh there is nothing wrong with you go home and take some ibprophen.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013