14 year old with chest pains, dizziness and shortness of breath. Due to scar tissue rubbing on the lungs?

I am 14 and have been having chest pains for 6 months now. I feel like no doctors are trying. The pain is right under my breast, in the middle of them, and above them. I turn very pale and get dizzy. I have shortness of breath and sometimes have to use an inhaler. The pain gets worse with exercise and no pain killers really help. One doctor said I have scar tissue and some is rubbing aginist the lining of my lung and that some of it is crystallizing. I need some idea on if that could be causing the pain and if not, any ideas on what could be.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013