12 1/2 yrs old, had first menstrual, has sticky back due to sweat, breathes heavily, constipated. Why ?

My daughter is 12 1/2 years old. She got her first menstrual period one year ago. Recently, she has been waking up in the morning and her sleep shirt is wet from the shoulder blades up on her back. Her back is all sticky from sweat. She has long hair and she is generally sweaty in the area where her hair covers her back. Her bangs also are sweaty when she wakes up. She does not really sweat during the day, otherwise. She is not dresing too heavily for bed and the room temperature is kept cool. Also, she has been experiencing issues with constipation during the past few months. She never had any issues with constipation before. She appears to me to be breathing heavily while sleeping.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013