Will HCG activator and Vitamin B12 affect blood pressure?

Dec 2012

OK. I just received HCG activator with Vitamin B12 in the mail and am on an ACE inhibitor for my blood pressure which is moderately high (but well controlled with one pill per day (never above 120/70). Will this affect my blood pressure?
Posted Thu, 31 Oct 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
I do not think it will affect your blood pressure

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting on XXXXXXX

I do not think HCG activator and Vitamin B12 will affect blood pressure in anyway given that they are just nutritional supplements (which are even found naturally in the system) and their additional presence will not influence blood pressure in any. Be rest assured.
How ever, you need to restrict your salt in take as that is a major risk factor for high blood pressure. If in any more doubt, please do ask your doctor for further information.

Hope this answers your question and wish you the best.
Dr. Nsah