Tired, arm pain, blood work showed mono. Connection between mono and B12?

Hello, About 6 months ago I was diagnosed with a B12 deficiency because I was very tired, having neck and back pain , and my arms and legs were in pain and often tingling . I have been getting B12 shots since that time. About two weeks ago I became very tired again and figured I was due for my shot which I went and got. But I also asked for updated blood work because my arms have been hurting a lot again. My blood work came back positive for mono. Due to my continued arm pains, my doctor is now going to send me for xrays on my arms and hands. Is there a connections between mono and B12? I had mono when I was about 15 years old; I am now 30. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012